JOBS AT KEA
There are currently no job vacancies on the KEA team in Brussels.
INTERNSHIPS AT KEA
KEA is recruiting interns
Requirements – (important: please do not apply if you do not meet the below conditions):
- Minimum Master level university education in:
- Intellectual Property
- Political science, economics or law
If possible, students should be able to provide an internship convention via their university.
- Strong and demonstrable research, information gathering and analysis skills.
- Languages: Excellent written and spoken English C2 level (articles and reports will be written in impeccable English) + another European language
- Familiar with and enthusiastic about culture, art and the creative industries. Experience in these working areas would be appreciated.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, internet browser, outlook) are required.
- The candidate should be enthusiastic, dynamic, conscientious, a team player with a desire to learn.
- Working knowledge and professional experience in culture and creative sectors is a plus.
The intern will be involved in the day to day work of the research center.
How to apply
Candidates should send their CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
Please specify clearly the period when you would be available.