KEA designs, inspires and engineers policies, projects and partnerships with a passion for the art, culture, sport, talents to promote excellence, diversity and creativity.
KEA’s uniqueness lies in its versatility, values and competences.
– A specialist in culture and creative industries, including sport,
– combining technical expertise in intellectual property, EU and trade law, public affairs, communication and public policies to support culture and creative industries. We are specialist with versatile skills in communication, legal and strategy advice, culture economics, public affairs, research,
– working at international level with an unparalleled network of contacts at private and public level,
– building bridges over cultural, political and linguistic frontiers.
KEA‘s mission is to
– enable the artistic and creative sectors to influence policy making,
– highlight the importance of culture as a resource (like the environment) which is essential to the representation of values, the symbolic and creativity.
KEA advises on policies to make territories, organisations and people more creative and more aware of their cultural resources. We act as a creative hub with outposts in Europe and Asia to serve a large community of CCI actors from artists and businesses to academics and cultural institutions to pool resources.