JOBS AT KEA
KEA is recruiting a communications officer (application deadline 15 January 2019)
We are currently looking for a creative, energetic thinker with a feel for the culture and creative sector, advanced knowledge of social media and an aptitude for digital media. The position is based in Brussels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of KEA’s communication strategy for different European projects and, KEA’s own communications platforms
- Develop and publish content for social media, blog and newsletters in close cooperation with the directors and head of communication at KEA as part of the social media campaigns
- Establish new social media communities and networks across different channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.) related to the cultural and creative sectors and feed those channels with engaging, high-quality and relevant content
- Manage the updating of content on external websites
- Create visual content (infographics, images, etc.)
- Run communication campaigns for dedicated events on multiple platforms
- In collaboration with the head of communication at KEA, establish performance indicators, monitor the results and impact for each platform via analytical tools
- You are a communications specialist with at least 2 years of proven professional experience in social media development and management (more experienced candidates may apply with the expectation of working in a part-time capacity);
- You have an MA in Communication, Marketing or a related field;
- You are proficient in social media marketing, experience in email marketing is a plus;
- You have excellent drafting skills, and are able to adapt content to different audiences on different platforms;
- You must have a sense of design and experience in creating media content and infographics;
- You are experienced with analytical tools, such as Google Analytics;
- You are enthusiastic and ideally have some experience of the culture and creative sector;
- You have excellent knowledge of EU institutions and decision-making processes;
- You are familiar with working in an international environment;
- You are proactive, enjoy problem-solving and process optimisation;
- You are proficient in English and fluent in French or another European language;
- You understand how to communicate on specific projects to different target groups (awareness-raising, events, news, results).
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for latest 15 January. The position needs to be filled asap.