JOBS AT KEA
There are currently no open positions on the KEA team.
INTERNSHIPS AT KEA
KEA is recruiting interns
Requirements – (important: please do not apply if you do not meet the below conditions):
Minimum MASTER level university education in:
- Political science, economics or law (including intellectual property)
- Urban/cultural studies
- Strong and demonstrable research, information gathering and analysis skills.
- Languages: Excellent written and spoken English C2 level (articles and reports will be written in impeccable English) + another European language.
- Knowledge of the European institutions, structure, decision-making processes, policies etc.
- Familiar with and enthusiastic about culture, art and the creative industries. Experience in these working areas would be appreciated.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, internet browser, outlook) are required.
- The candidate should be enthusiastic, dynamic, conscientious, a team player with a desire to learn.
- Working knowledge and professional experience in culture and creative sectors is a plus.
If possible, students should be able to provide an internship convention via their university, or be eligible for an Erasmus placement.
The intern will be involved in the day to day work of the research center.
How to apply
Candidates should send their CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify clearly the period when you would be available. The internship position is for a period of 6 months, full-time.