KEA – committed to supporting creative and knowledge-based companies and institutions
KEA is a Brussels-based research and advisory company specialising in providing advice, support and research in relation to creative industries, cultural, entertainment, media and sport sectors since 1999.
Our services include research and analysis, public affairs strategy, public relations, fund raising, network management and event management.
KEA’s clients range from SME’s to high profile corporations, government agencies, local and regional authorities, NGO’s, EU institutions and trade associations.
Through the delivery of a wide and varied portfolio of quality research and project management assignments, the company is recognized for its leading expertise on the creative industries and cultural sector, coupling professional frontline knowledge with an informed appreciation of the strategic and political issues for the sector.
Our multilingual and multinational team are highly experienced in fields that require specialist knowledge and skills; they understand Europe’s cultural and political diversity.
Our areas of specialisation include:
▪ Cultural development strategy (advice for regions, cities, states)
▪ Corporate plans / business development
▪ Creative and cultural industries
▪ Trade, cooperation, development
▪ EC law: Competition, Intellectual Property
▪ Education, youth
▪ EU project management
▪ Access to EU funding (Media, regional funds such asInterreg, Aidco, Culture)
▪ Access to funding under EU assistance programmes
▪ Linguistic and cultural diversity